Travel to Koh Lanta & Ko Lanta Krabi Thailand
Why should Koh Lanta be your next travel destination?
Have you ever been to Thailand and not heard of a term of the island in Thailand called Koh Lanta? Well, you are not alone, as this is the case with all the travelers out there. Amidst, the busy cities of Phuket and Pattaya, on the southernmost part of the country, lies the destination of peace and serenity. Koh Lanta is its name, and if you are looking for a place to spend some quality time with your loved ones, this is the place to be.
● The long white serene beaches of Koh Lanta is an ideal escape to heaven - If you are looking for an ideal serene beach free from chaos like that of Pattaya, look no further. And even better is the fact that the island contains 9 beaches along the coast. The beaches boast of a stunning scenery, which many envy due to the beautiful mangrove forests, coral rimmed nature and other underworld life that are just meant to be explored. What else do you need when you have beautiful mountains covered with rainforests all around?
● A beautiful climate throughout the year - Koh Lanta boasts of an average 25ºC throughout the year. Although November- April typically experiences the dry monsoon, a lot of small wet spells of the beautiful rain is accompanied in the next few months. The sea stays at an ideal temperature of 29ºC throughout the year.
● An amazing culture that is meant to be cherished - Peace and Harmony. These two words are enough to describe what the culture of Koh Lanta is all about. The island has a population ranging from various religious groups, all living together, peacefully with perfect harmony. One thing that makes Koh Lanta unique is the lifestyle of the sea-gypsies, a tradition that can only be experienced in hand and not through the virtual medium.
● A lot to see, a lot to explore - The city offers a lot of sightseeing as well. The Khao Mai Kaew caves of Koh Lanta is definitely one hell of an amazing sight. Apart from the that, the old town, the nursery farms, the sea-gypsy village is definitely worth a visit. Koh Lanta boasts of an amazing art experience, partly inspired from the Indian sub-continent and Malaysia and partly inspired from the southern part of the home country itself. Also, don’t forget to take the evergreen elephant ride and explore the city.
● No dearth of entertainment: Koh Lanta boasts of a peaceful nightlife. One that does not include people drinking beyond their means and passing out on the beach itself. Beach hand tennis is one famous sport among the beaches of Koh Lanta. Massage parlours are available all across the island. Diving, snorkeling, boating, fishing are other means of entertainment. Trekking is also available among the mountains that cover the island.
● Events and Festivals throughout the year - One this that makes Koh Lanta stand among the rest of the islands is the intensity and vigor with which the festivals are celebrated here. A different vibe sets the place to ecstasy during the festive season. Some of the festivals in Koh Lanta include the Krabi Bark Fa Andaman Festival, the Laanta Lanta Festival, the Loi Ruea Chao-Le Festival and the Chak Phra Festival.
● A lot to learn. A lot to shop - If you have been a fan of Thai food, this is the place to be as Thai cooking courses are often held in the islands of Koh Lanta. Apart from that, there are lots of places to shop and enjoy your stay. Do check out Batik, a product exclusive to this region.
● Beautiful Places to Stay - Koh Lanta, being an amazing destination has a lot of places where you can spend a few quality nights. And the best among these, undoubtedly is Amantra Resort, a resort exclusive to Koh Lanta which offers all the facilities that you can dream of. Right from the spa, deluxe villas and living rooms, a dedicated bar and restaurant, this resort is your one-stop destination in Koh Lanta, to enjoy the divineness of the island.
So, what are you waiting for?